30th July 2022, 03:14 PM
sokoro

Am I be eligible to do diploma in clinical medicine and surgery?

I did my kcse 2015 MG C+,C (PLAIN)ENG,B (PLAIN )MATH,C+ BIO AND B (PLAIN )CHEM Am I be eligible to do diploma in clinical medicine and surgery?

31st July 2022, 04:18 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I be eligible to do diploma in clinical medicine and surgery?

Am I be eligible to do diploma in clinical medicine and surgery?

You must have passed Class 10+2/Senior Secondary with science stream subjects which are Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology and Botany).

Students also must have studied English as a main subject for their Class 10+2/Senior Secondary.

Candidates need to fulfil the age limit criteria which is that they must be at least 17 years of age at the time of their admission.
31st July 2022, 05:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery:-

Educational Qualification:- Medical Diploma aspirants must pass Class 10 + 2 or Higher Secondary or intermediate qualification exam with a total aggregate of 60%. Candidates should pass with a subject background of PCB, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Botany / Zoology and English as their key subjects for the Medical qualification exam.
31st July 2022, 11:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To study Diploma in Clinical and Medicine and Surgery a candidate must have done KCSE Mean grade - C plain, Biology - C plain, Mathematics or Physics - C Minus, Chemistry - C Minus, languages either English or Kishwaii - C Plain. If you have scored these marks then you can apply for this course. This diploma course is a 3 years duration course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?