30th July 2022, 04:03 PM
Divine Fernandes

How can i take direct admission in 2nd year in abdul kalam technical university from my first year marksheet?

How can i take direct admission in 2nd year in abdul kalam technical university from my first year marksheet?

31st July 2022, 03:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take direct admission in 2nd year in abdul kalam technical university from my first year marksheet?

You can take admission through lateral entry.

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible for the admission in 2nd year of the course through lateral entry.

Admission is not offered on the merit basis, so along with marksheet you will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.
31st July 2022, 10:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take direct admission in 2nd year in abdul kalam technical university from my first year marksheet?

You are not eligible to change the university. So, either you have to continue with the same university or have to take admission in APJTU in first year of the course.
31st July 2022, 11:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Admission is not offered on the merit basis.

Candidates are also not allowed to change the university in the 2nd year of their course. So, you have to continue in the same university if want to pursue in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?