22nd August 2017, 02:46 PM
sharuti1998

Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India?

Dear Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India? Can you please let me know the details on the same? Can you please help me with the steps which I can follow? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  2. Which course is best to do in Canada for higher studies after completion of schooling in India?
  3. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Is Maths subject compulsory to apply for medical course in Canada after completion of 12th standard without Maths?
  6. Which course to opt for doing higher studies in canada after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 60 percent overall in 10th ICSE board?
  10. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 70 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do BCA course in Canada after completion of 12th commerce course from India?
  12. Am i eligible for higher studies in Canada with 6 band score?
  13. How to send my daughter to Canada for higher studies after 10th?
  14. Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?
  16. Best fields being a non medical student for higher studies in Canada after 12th from India?
  17. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Procedure to apply for higher studies in Canada? What preparation is required to be eligible?
25th August 2017, 05:19 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India?

Yes, you are eligible to do higher studies in Canada without maths in 12th standard. You can go for the course that would not require maths as the subject. There are many courses based on biology subjects as well as other subjects. The list of courses you can opt for-

-Pathology
-Nutrition and Dietetics
-MBBS
-Pharma D.
-Physiotherapy
-Physical Fitness
-BDS
-B.Pharma
27th August 2017, 12:17 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharuti1998 View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India? Can you please let me know the details on the same? Can you please help me with the steps which I can follow? Awaiting for the quick response.
Yes you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after 12th level without mathematics. After completing your 10+2 level without mathematics you can apply for different types of courses in Canada.

Some of the courses you can apply for are

MBBS

BDS

Diploma in Pharmacy

Physiotherapy

Nutritionist/Dietician

Pathology

Marketing Management

Human Resources Management

Business Administration and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?