9th April 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB via distance mode after Diploma?

I have completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I am interested in LLB through distance education. Am I eligible for it? Could anybody please guide me on this?

12th April 2020, 07:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB via distance mode after Diploma?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law. It is three year undergraduate course.

The required eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidate with diploma educational qualification are not eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

Note : Bar Council of India does not recognizes distance LLB course.
13th April 2020, 05:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. There are two ways of getting admission in LLB course. First, after 12th board exam through CLAT exam, you can get admission in five years integrated BA LLB course. It is one of the best option for candidates interested in law. The eligibility criteria is 12th passed from a recognized board with English as compulsory subjects.

Second way is to apply for 3 years LLB course after bachelor's degree. After diploma, you need to pursue bachelor's degree in any discipline to become eligible for LLB via distance or regular mode.
15th April 2020, 05:38 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--No,you are not eligible to join LLB via Distance mode after completion of Diploma because the minimum qualification is 12th.

:- You have to passed the 12th standard with minimum of 50-60%Mark's from a recognized board.

:- After that you have to apply for CLAT entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?