17th July 2013, 03:54 PM
rekuts2203

Am I eligible to do M.Phil in education after completing B.A in English

Hi,I ve completed B.A in English and B.ed & M.ed Education now i wanted to do M.Phil in Education, Am i eligible to do M.Phil in education???

Thanks in advance

27th October 2014, 10:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Phil in education after completing B.A in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekuts2203 View Post
Hi,I ve completed B.A in English and B.ed & M.ed Education now i wanted to do M.Phil in Education, Am i eligible to do M.Phil in education???

Thanks in advance
No, you are not eligible for M.Phil course after completing B.A course. You must have complete master degree course from recognized university to be eligible for M.Phil course.

Eligibility Criteria for M.phil Education course:-

~ Applicants must have passed Master’s Degree in any recognized University in the concerned or related subject.

~ Applicants must secure not less than 55% of marks at master degree level. However, in case of SC/ST candidates, a relaxation of 5% of marks is applicable.

~ Applicants must have minimum 2 or 3 years experience in teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?