7th March 2017, 02:44 PM
stephan salvatore

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

Sir/Mam, I'm Stephan I finished B.Tech biotechnology so sir I want to do M.Sc MLT in post graduation sir can I do Msc Medical Laboratory technology please tell me sir? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  3. What type of jobs are available after studying MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Am I eligible to join Forensic science after completion of bachelor course in medical laboratory technology?
  5. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala?
  6. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  8. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  9. Need guidance for further studies after Diploma in Medical and laboratory Technology?
  10. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  12. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  13. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  15. List of Universities in India for medical laboratory science and biotechnology
  16. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  17. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  18. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which is the best stream for M.Sc?
8th March 2017, 12:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan salvatore View Post
Sir/Mam, I'm Stephan I finished B.Tech biotechnology so sir I want to do M.Sc MLT in post graduation sir can I do Msc Medical Laboratory technology please tell me sir? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon.

Thank you.
You have completed B.Tech in biotechnology so you are eligible for M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc degree in Life Science or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree in Medical Laboratory Technology.

But your age should be above 17 years.
10th March 2017, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?

Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology is a postgraduate Medical Lab Technologist course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology / B.Sc Nursing / Microbiology / Biotechnology/Biochemistry / Zoology or equivalent B.Sc from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to do M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology.
13th August 2020, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to Msc MLT after completion of b.tech Biomedical engineering?
Biomedical engineering deals with all types of medical equipments, clinical sciences and rehabilitation.
16th June 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M. Sc MLT after completing B.tech in biomedical engineering?
8th May 2023, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible to do master in MLT after b.tech biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?