2nd October 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech after scoring 17978 rank in PGECET

i got 17978 rank in pgecet 2012 can u plz send me the counceling dates and list of colleges to which iam eligible to do M.Tech in jntu region,plz send to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  2. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get seat in universities after scoring 357 rank in PGECET(CS)? Am I eligible to apply for M.Tech in computer science?
  5. Am i eligible to get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 4422 rank in PGECET
  6. List of OU M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4368 rank in PGECET?
  7. What is the counseling date for PGECET? Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Tech after scoring 4422 rank in PGECET
  8. Can I get reimbursement in fee to study in M.Tech if secured 12000 rank in PGECET being a SC student? -- [New]
  9. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  10. Is there any problem in doing M.Tech(Embedded) after scoring 1253 PGECET rank
  11. Can I get a seat in M.Tech CSE in Hyderabad after scoring 390 rank in PGECET?
  12. Where can I get a seat for M.Tech after scoring 100 rank in PGECET?
  13. Information about PGECET? I have scored 10951 rank in PGECET in BC-B category
  14. List of M.Tech EEE course colleges that I can get after scoring PGECET rank of 4368?
  15. Which are the colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 4141 rank in PGECET in EE stream?
  16. Can I get a seat after scoring 476 rank in OU PGECET in ST group? When is the PGECET counseling?
  17. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  18. List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 934 rank in PGECET
30th September 2017, 01:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after scoring 17978 rank in PGECET

Yes, you are eligible to do Master's degree after cracking PGECET. Now, you simply needs to participate in online counseling process. Counseling is necessary to get a seat in best college as per your rank and also there you will have to pay nothing as donation.
After getting result of counseling process, you have to visit the campus within the stipulated time period to complete the further admission process.
If you didn't got a seat through counselling then you have to apply for admission under management quota. In this case, you have to pay some donation to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?