19th December 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech mechanical engineering in Kerala?

how to study b tech mechanical engineering in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Agriculture course after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  2. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  3. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. How to study B.Tech mechanical engineering in Kerala? -- [New]
  6. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  8. How can I study for engineering in Kerala?
  9. How to study engineering after completing 12th in Kerala state?
  10. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Diploma courses in mechanical engineering? Which subjects are included in this course?
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-6th Sem-Dynamics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  15. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  16. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  17. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  18. Is there any scope in mechanical engineering under Kerala Government?
30th September 2017, 02:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Tech mechanical engineering in Kerala?

B.Tech is four year duration course. The eligibility to get admission is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) as main paper.

There are various entrance examination conducted by JEE( Joint Entrance Examination ), State Engineering Level entrance examination and by private colleges.

The stream will be offered on the basis of your score in examination.

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology.

Amal Jyothi College of Engineering.

TMK College of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?