28th June 2017, 11:47 PM
lakhim

Am I eligible to do MA in translation studies after completion of MA in English literature?

I am B.Sc in biology and M.A. in English literature. Now I want to do M.A. in translation studies. So, I ask you whether I am eligible or not? Can you please give me the required details soon? Awaiting to get the response on the same soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  4. Syllabus for MA hindi from JNU DELHI? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  7. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  9. When and how I can do M.Phil in Telugu ?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks?
  11. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Entrepreneurship after completion of MA in English literature?
  13. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  14. M.Phill courses offered in HCU?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of masters in English Literature with 47% marks?
  16. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  17. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?
30th September 2017, 10:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA in translation studies after completion of MA in English literature?

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue M.A in Translation studies after completion of MA in English Literature course. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course.

>> In general, candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation.

>> As you are done with Master's Degree, I can say that you may pursue M.A in Translation Studies course.

>> Some of the universities conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?