2nd August 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Master's in Forensic Science? Basic requirements for it?

I have completed my engineering in computer science from KOLKATA I am very much interested in pursuing masters in Forensic science. Am i eligible to do master's in forensic science? What are the basic requirement to pursue master degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  2. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  3. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  4. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  5. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to do Master's in Forensic Science? Basic requirements for it?
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  8. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Eligibility of Masters in Forensic Science?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for masters in forensic science after completion of bachelors degree in Bio-chemistry?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017 -- [New]
  12. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  14. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  15. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc. Forensic Science?
  17. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  18. Application procedure for masters in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Industrial Fish and Fishery from Calcutta University with 50% marks?
2nd August 2016, 10:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Master's in Forensic Science? Basic requirements for it?

Masters in Forensic Science course is a two-year post graduate degree course in the field of Forensic Science. Candidates who have completed Graduation or equivalent degree in Science / Forensic Science/ Medicine / Engineering / Pharmacy course from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue this course.

Admissions to M.Sc. Forensic Science course are offered on basis of merit of 12th standard examination marks but, some top reputed institutions conducts an entrance examination to offer admission in M.Sc. Forensic Science course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. Forensic Science course.
2nd August 2016, 10:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Master's in Forensic Science? Basic requirements for it?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Masters course in forensic science:

The candidates must have pursued a graduation degree in Science / engineering / medical etc. From recognised University. The percentage for engineering or medical students should not be less than 50 and 60 for science graduates.
Some universities conduct entrance exam where as some give admission on the basis of merit.
3rd August 2016, 12:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For master's degree in Forensic science, you must have qualified bachelor's degree in any discipline. Your bachelor's must be from any well recognized institute/university. You must have to score minimum 50% marks in your bachelor's degree. In some institutes/universities, you must have to score good rank in the entrance exam conducted by them for admission in master's degree in forensic science. Here are some tentative dates related to your course :
** Last date for application : 6 August 2016
** Commencement of course : 26 August 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?