29th November 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.pharma and while working for 3 years in Marketing company?

Dear Sir,

I have completed B.Pharma and work for nearby 3 years for Marketting compnay. so i want to know that, is i am eligible for drug inapesctor examination. sir, i want to know about details about it more so knidly reply me on my mail id is [email protected].

Thanking You

Sushil Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  2. Drug Inspector after B.Pharma with 53% marks and MBA? Other government jobs similar to this?
  3. What should I do to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharm and Marketing with 2 years experience?
  4. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharma in Marketing company?
  5. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in pharma marketing
  6. Am I eligible to give the entrance exam of drug inspector after having 2 years of experience in Pharma Marketing
  7. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
  8. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  9. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  11. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  12. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma?
  15. Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. Courses which I should take after 12th science so as to have a bright future?
  17. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about drug inspector exam in Gujarat? Am I eligible for drug inspector?
12th December 2011, 01:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for drug inspector after completing B.pharma and while working for 3 years in Marketing company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed B.Pharma and work for nearby 3 years for Marketting compnay. so i want to know that, is i am eligible for drug inapesctor examination. sir, i want to know about details about it more so knidly reply me on my mail id is [email protected].

Thanking You

Sushil Kumar
Dear friend,

Yes, B.Phram student are eligible for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.

Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.

Also you have 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological .

Your age must be above 18 years.Your maximum age must be below 32 years.

I have attached the syallabus for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.Please check it out.

For more details you can visit to UPSC website.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.pdf(16.7 KB, 92 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?