21st June 2012, 08:21 PM
amyhhh

Am i eligible to enroll for CS executive programme? I have completing B.Com Final exam

sumbdy plzzz help me out...
recently i hv completed my b.com final(6 sem) exams bt in 5th sem due to any reasn i didn't gv 1 ppr in this semestr...i'll gv dis ppr in dis decmbr mnth
Am i eligibl to enrol for CS executive programme????????

20th September 2012, 03:08 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible to enroll for CS executive programme? I have completing B.Com Final exam

You will be eligible for Company Secretary Executive programme only after clearing all the papers of your B.com.

If you have any back log in B.com , you should clear that paper than enroll for Company Secretary.

After Completing your B.com you will be eligible to enroll for Executive that is second level of Company Secretary Course

and student need not to have any specific minimum marks to enroll in Executive level

passing /clearing all the graduation level paper is sufficient to enroll in this programme offered by ICSI.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
2,EXECUTIVE
3,PROFESSIONAL

Admission is open through out the year.

Examinations are held twice a year in june and december.

Duration of course for Graduates - 3 yrs (minimum)

Cost of the course - 30000/- to 35000/- (around)

Most of the organization which are operate by board councils,associations,authorities,federations,or commissions appoints a qualified company secretary.

It is necessary to appoint a company secretary for every such company.

So, After completing Company Secretary Course ,you can apply for jobs in PRIVATE as well as GOVT sector companies .

It is not a regular course and can be done from anywhere in INDIA.

For more information visit website - www.icsi.edu
25th March 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to enroll for CS executive programme? I have completing B.Com Final exam

i have completed b.com with 40% can i do cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?