29th May 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for fashion designing course after completion of 10th standard with 40% marks?

I was studied just 10. I passed with 40 % marks. Can I eligible to fashion designing course? Can you please guide me with the answer on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Hope that you will give me solution.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue my goal on fashion designing after completion of 10th standard?
  2. Can i do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Information Technology?
  3. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  5. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  6. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  7. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  8. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Fashion Designing courses available after 10th?
  12. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?
  13. Can i go to Australia to study Fashion Designing after passing 10th?
  14. Stream to choose after 10th standard for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completion of 10th Class?
  16. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing?
  17. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
29th May 2016, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for fashion designing course after completion of 10th standard with 40% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was studied just 10. I passed with 40 % marks. Can I eligible to fashion designing course? Can you please guide me with the answer on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Hope that you will give me solution.
No, you are not eligible for fashion designing course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course from a recognized board/university are eligible for fashion designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?