22nd August 2017, 01:34 PM
Ram bhati

Am I eligible to get admission in another government college for doing BA 2nd year after completing 1st year in JNVU, Jodhpur?

Sir/Mam, I want to say that I study in JNVU Jodhpur in BA 1st year. Can I take admission in BA 2nd year in another government college in my local city? Can you please let me know the procedure which is followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for M.Sc admission in geology in good universities after completing B.Sc from JNVU, Jodhpur with 52% marks?
  2. How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur
  3. Am I eligible for CPF (Assistant Commandant) after completing B.Com with 44% marks from Jodhpur?
  4. Is it possible to pursue 2nd year B.Sc from Private after completing 1st year from BNPG college, Udaipur?
  5. Sample and solved papers for last 10 years of M.A English Literature
  6. How to get admission in a University directly?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at BHU
  8. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Allahabad after completion of LLM from JNVU, Jodhpur?
  10. How may I get the exam time table of JNVU, Jodhpur for BA final year?
  11. Chances to get admission in government college after completion of 1st year of Automobile Engineering from a private college?
  12. Colleges in Noida accepting direct admission into 2nd year of B.Com after completing 1st year from Amity University?
  13. Last 5 years JNVU question papers with answers?
  14. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  15. How to get transfer from a parallel or private college to government college directly in 2nd year?
  16. Can I get admission for 2nd year after completing 1st year BCA?
  17. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  18. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
31st December 2017, 07:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in another government college for doing BA 2nd year after completing 1st year in JNVU, Jodhpur?

Yes you are eligible to get admission in other government college.
But for this you need to apply for transfer certificate then only you will get admission in any other college.
For transfer certificate you should consult your college in which you are studying currently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?