22nd December 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?

I got 93.8 percentage of marks in intermediate.can I get admission in BA political science,public administration,economics and history in nizam college Hyderabad.? Can you please let me know the cut off which is usually followed? Awaiting for the complete answer.

1st January 2016, 12:34 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 93.8 percentage of marks in intermediate.can I get admission in BA political science,public administration,economics and history in nizam college Hyderabad.? Can you please let me know the cut off which is usually followed? Awaiting for the complete answer.
Nizam College is one of the prominent institute of Hyderabad.

Admission is purely based on the basis of the merit.

Admission is granted to the selected ones whose name is mentioned on the notice board.

The selected candidates need to submit all the relevant documents along with the application form.

As you have got 93.8% in 10+2, so you may get seat in Nizam College, Hyderabad.

Because, cut off for Commerce is 90%.

Apply for your seat and if you get your name displayed on the Notice Board, then you will get admission in Nizam College, Hyderabad.
26th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?

Can you please tell me what is the first to last cutoff normally for BA with public administration in Lucknow university also when are the forms available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?