3rd April 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing UG course if I have 1 year drop while doing diploma course?

I had completed my deploma 3 year in 68℅ but l had got droup in 1 year deploma so can i get admission in degree 2 year? What is the minimum criteria needed to get the admission for UG course? Can you please help me in this? Awaiting for the response.

16th July 2016, 03:44 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing UG course if I have 1 year drop while doing diploma course?

Yes, you are totally eligible for direct second year admission in under graduation programs even with one year drop in diploma course.
The lateral admissions for UG courses happen through CAP rounds, so the minimum cut off varies depending on the college you are applying for and also your caste category.
Usually you will need minimum 80 to 90% score in final year of diploma for the open category to get a good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?