20th July 2017, 06:16 PM
Kathar21

Am I eligible to get admission in government colleges after getting 165.5 cut off marks?

I am Suhail My cutoff marks 165.5 & my sports points 60. Am I eligible to apply for government colleges? Which colleges can I start applying? Can you please give me the information as soon as possible to apply for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  2. Information regarding cut off marks to get admission for MBBS in Government Colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government Fine Arts colleges of North East India? Cut off marks for admission in BFA?
  5. What should be my cut off marks for joining government marine engineering colleges?
  6. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  7. Which college is possible with TANCET score of 17.267 for ME (ECE)
  8. How to do BSc Honors in Chemistry? I have passed 12th class
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in government polytechnic colleges in UP?
  10. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
  11. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  12. Can SC category student get a government college having 326 marks in NEET 2016?
  13. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  14. Cut off marks for OBC students for admission in MBBS in government colleges?
  15. Cutoff marks required in class 12th PCB and NEET for admission in government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra (Pine)
  16. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  17. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  18. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
31st August 2017, 10:05 PM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government colleges after getting 165.5 cut off marks?

Eligibility to apply for government college depends upon the cut-off marks you have obtained in which particular exam for which course to be selected.
Here is the list of top Government Engineering institutes:

Indian Institute of Technology- IIT, Delhi, Kharagpur, Dhanbad, Roorkee, Kanpur, Madras, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Guwahati

IT-BHU Varanasi

NIT Hyderabad, Surathkal, Calicut, Jaipur, Delhi, Patna, Durgapur

College of Engineering Pune

Anna University

VJTI Mumbai

NSIT Delhi

SVNIT Surat

IIIT Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?