18th December 2017, 02:02 PM
Gudiya barui

Am I eligible to get admission in intermediate college through regular mode if I have completed 10th standard from NIOS board?

Am I eligible to get admission in intermediate college through regular if I have completed 10th standard from NIOS board? Can you please let me know if am eligible or not? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in 11th from regular school after passing 10th from open school?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board?
  4. Eligibility to get Government jobs for NIOS students?
  5. Can i do my 12th from IGNOU now with 10th completed in 1994?
  6. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  8. Can I complet 10th standard from NIOS board? Will it affect my future?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.A after completion of 12th standard from NIOS board?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  11. How to skip practical exams even after joining CBSE board in private mode?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board?
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  16. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  17. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  18. Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?
22nd December 2017, 11:07 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in intermediate college through regular mode if I have completed 10th standard from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in intermediate in regular mode after 10th from NIOS.

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) and is a recognised board under Ministry of Human and Resource Development.

So, you can fill the application form for admission in which ever college or school you want to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?