8th March 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc Agriculture after B.Sc in Chemistry?

I'm a student of B.Sc (honours) in Chemistry. Now, I want to pursue Masters in Agriculture. So, would I be eligible to to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  2. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Agriculture) for BSc(Botany) student? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  7. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  10. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc Agriculture after B.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  17. Am I eligible for taking admission in MSc Chemistry in IIT? I am pursuing BSc Non Med
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Chemistry) for BSc(IT) student?
15th March 2018, 05:02 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc Agriculture after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc Agriculture after completing B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry.

Eligibility for M.Sc in Agriculture:-

Candidate must have completed B.Sc (Hons.) in Science stream from any recognized university.

University/college conduct entrance examination by its own for admission in M.Sc courses
15th March 2018, 07:46 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc Agriculture after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Having completed your Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry you are not eligible for pursuing Master of Science degree in Agriculture as for pursuing M.Sc in Agriculture you were required to have completed your B.Sc degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology.

Having completed B.Sc. in Chemistry you can go for M.Sc in Chemistry degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?