13th January 2018, 09:01 PM
MYARP

Am I eligible to get admission in MBA with CGPA 7.58 in B.Tech and 13.5 percentile in CAT?

My CAT total percentile is 13.5. Am I qualified? Will I get admission to any college for MBA. My B.Tech CGPA is 7.58. Can you please provide me with the details on the same soon? It will be really great if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam?
  2. Colleges Eastern zone in budget of 6 lakhs with 75 percentile in CAT? Can I get admission in ISM or XISS?
  3. MBA colleges offering admission with 84.3 percentile in CAT after BE?
  4. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  5. In which colleges there is a chance for me to get admission for MBA with a percentile of 36.36 in CAT Exam?
  6. Can I get admission to study PGDM in IIM if secured 7.2 CGPA in 10th, 63% in 12th, 69% in BBA and 94.87 percentile in CAT?
  7. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  8. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  9. Colleges for MBA with 84.29 CAT percentile?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBA with supple in B.Com if secure good percentile in CAT?
  11. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan? -- [New]
  12. Which MBA college can I join after scoring 49.11 percentile in CAT?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA further shortlisting if I have a year back?
  14. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  15. How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?
  16. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  17. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Whether 78.22 percentile in CAT is sufficient for B.Com candidate?
15th January 2018, 10:54 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBA with CGPA 7.58 in B.Tech and 13.5 percentile in CAT?

Your cumulative grade point average is good to apply for Master of Business Administration course but your performance in Common Admission Test is not upto the mark or to a level which can help you to get admission in good government colleges or private MBA colleges.

You should again apply for MBA entrance examination like CAT or MAT or XAT or any other exam and perform well in that exam so that you can get admission in good MBA college.

Minimum of 90 percentile in CAT can help you in getting admission in MBA colleges. For admission in IIMs, more than 98 percentile is required.
15th January 2018, 01:42 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in MBA with CGPA 7.58 in B.Tech and 13.5 percentile in CAT?

Your BTech degree gives you the eligibility to sit in CAT exam and other MBA exams.
Your CAT percentile score is very low.
With 13.5 score you cannot get admission call from any good MBA colleges.
CAT score should be more than 60 percentile to get calls from good MBA colleges.
So prepare for CAT exams 2018 and try to score more than 70 percentile marks to get calls from good MBA colleges.
15th January 2018, 02:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

With 16.5 percentile in Common Admission Test, you will not be eligible to get admission in Master of Business Administration Colleges.

This is very low percentile to be accepted by any MBA college for admission. You should again apply for next MBA entrance examinations and secure good percentile for admission in top MBA colleges.
15th January 2018, 05:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Your Common Admission Test percentile is very low. No college will give you admission in Master of Business Administration based upon your percentile.

2. It is better for you to prepare for Common Admission test once again with proper strategy and dedication so that you can clear examination next year with good percentile.

Getting admission in ordinary MBA college is not fruitful for future.
15th January 2018, 06:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Your score in CAT is very poor and it is not sufficient to get admission in most of the colleges.

So, it will be best to do better preparation and appear in examination next year to get admission. There are also other entrance examination such as MAT, XAT etc for admission in MBA course.

You have good aggregate in ( CGPA ) in B.Tech course.
15th January 2018, 07:31 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You are not qualified with this percentile in Common Admission Test.

You will not get admission in any Master of Business Administration with this percentile of marks in CAT.

You need to reappear for CAT exam again and secure better percentile for admission in good MBA college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?