2nd December 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?

sir, i m deepu anand and i want to know about the placement cell of mba marketting and about the cat percentile requirement for sc students.please guide me.

14th January 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?

i was got 96.1% in cat and i am s.c candidate. which B school get seat
17th May 2013, 01:55 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?

Hi

As a general trend SC candidates with 80 percentile and above are given call for GD/WAT and PI.
Since you have 96.1 percentile, you are much above the required percentile.
You can expect calls from All IIMs including IIM A.

As far as marketing is concerned. There are good number of jobs in marketing.

All the best
17th May 2013, 02:02 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?

Hi

As a general trend SC candidates with 80 percentile and above are given call for GD/WAT and PI.
Since you have 96.1 percentile, you are much above the required percentile.
You can expect calls from All IIMs including IIM A.

As far as marketing is concerned. There are good number of jobs in marketing.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?