28th August 2017, 06:08 PM
vaibhavtiwari111

Am I eligible to get a government job in Railways department after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam, Through this "Institute of engineering diploma course, Can we get Government jobs in railways department or not? How can I apply for this course in my C.V. And what are the benefits of Such this type of course? Please Mention hurry up. Because time is not much to take an admission that region Last date to fill up this form is in my head that is 31-08-2017. So please reply fast as per the regard. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  3. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma course?
  4. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  5. How to get a job in Railways after completion of B.Com?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  8. Is there any opportunities available for me in railways department after completion of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  10. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder?
  11. How to get a job in railways after completion of intermediate?
  12. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  13. What are the entrance test which we need to give to get job in Railways after completion of diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  15. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2017, 03:57 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in Railways department after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can get government job in railway department after completion of Diploma course. Railway department (RRB - Railway Recruitment Board) conducts exam every year for vacant positions in different railway departments.
30th August 2017, 04:39 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in Railways department after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you are eligible for getting job in railway department after completing diploma courses. Based on the diploma stream you can get jobs in railway. For every stream there are different type of jobs in railway department. Some of the jobs after diploma courses are listed below.

- Assistant Loco pilot
- Railway driver
- Railway clerk
- Railway constable/ SI
- Railway junior engineer
- Ticket collector
- Station master
- Sr. Section engineer

For the above mentioned post you need to attend for the written test named RRB and after qualifying the exam you need to attend for personal interview. If you qualify in both rounds then you will be appointed in railway department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?