8th June 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job as TTE after completion of 12th standard science with 70 percentage?

Am I eligible to get a job as TTE after completion of 12th standard science with 70 percentage? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for the same? I need to know the procedure followed to get the job soon. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?
  5. Am I eligible for TTE post in Indian Railways with 8th standard qualification?
  6. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs after completion of 10th and 12th more than 80 percentage but only 55 percentage in B.Sc Physics Honors?
  7. What should I do to get a job as space scientist after completion of 12th science with 80 percentage marks?
  8. What should I do to get a job in TTE?
  9. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  11. Information about TTE job? I have scored 54% marks in 12th CBSE
  12. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing class 10th? How much should I score to apply for the Course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  15. How to become an Indian Airforce Officer directly after 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  18. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam?
9th June 2017, 06:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job as TTE after completion of 12th standard science with 70 percentage?

TTE stands for Train Ticket Examiner.

The competitive entrance examination for selection of candidate is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

Eligibility criteria is:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board.

2. The age limit is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidate's of reserved category.

You can visit official website of your zonal railway for any latest update regarding examination.
9th June 2017, 11:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job as TTE after completion of 12th standard science with 70 percentage?

TTE stands for Train Ticket Examiner and and for recruitment on above post candidate have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board with minimum 50% and age limit to appear for examination is 18-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination but have to qualify in Written and Interview stages of examination for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
10th June 2017, 12:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

TTE ( Train Ticket Examiner ) recruitment examination is conducted by RRB. So, candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

The basic eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed at least 10th std from a recognised board. The age limit is between 18-30 years. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in board examination.

The examination will be conducted in two stages :-

Written.

Interview.

So, candidates will be eligible for recruitment only after qualifying in both stages of examination.
10th June 2017, 02:09 AM
help100%

Minimum criteria required to apply for the recruitment of TTE in the Indian Railway is Matric pass, if you have the required qualification then you need to appear in an entrance exam which is generally consist of GK, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English and the entrance exam can be in the form of NTPC-Indian Railway Entrance exam or other various recruitment entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?