6th November 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 94.5 percent in 10th RBSE board?

I get 94.5 percent in 10th board of RBSE from priest school and now I am riding 11th class at priest school please give advice what scholarship Rican get and what I do to get the scholarship? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What scholarships I can apply for after completion of 10th from RBSE board with 94.5 percent marks? -- [New]
  2. Is there any scholarship for class 10th students who scores 99 marks in maths MP Board exam?
  3. Can I get scholarship if secure above 80% in 10th RBSE Board exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  5. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  6. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?
  8. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 10th with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE board?
  9. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  13. Is there any scholarship for students who have scored more than 85 percentage marks in 10th MP board?
  14. How can i get above 90% marks in 10th class in RBSE board?
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship from Government if I have completed 10th with 98.6%?
  16. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  17. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
31st January 2018, 09:16 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 94.5 percent in 10th RBSE board?

Here are the scholarship schemes that you can apply after passing 10th standard with 94.5 percent marks.

1. Indian Oil Academic Scholarship
2. Maulana Azad National Scholarship.
3. Post Metric Scholarship for Minorities.
4. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
1st February 2018, 11:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 94.5 percent in 10th RBSE board?

RBSE offers many scholarship schemes to needy and deserving candidates. Being a 10th passed candidates from RBSE, you may apply for scholarship schemes offered by RBSE. Some of such scholarship schemes offered by RBSE are listed below:
1. Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship Scheme.
2. Mukhya Mantri Sarvjan Uchha Shiksha Chhatravriti Yojana.
3. Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes.
4. Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste etc.

You simply have to download the attachment for eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. For more details, you may visit the below given link-
http://rajpms.nic.in/default.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBSE scholarship schemes.pdf(84.4 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?