6th December 2011, 09:06 AM
whatismyname

Am I eligible to give CSIR Exam pursuing M.Sc in Physiotherapy? Syllabus and Books to prepare for this Exam?

hello sir,i am doing msc physiotherapy.kindly let me know am i eligible to give csir exam.what is the syllabus n what are the books to prepare the exam

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after MSc Biotechnology? How to prepare for CSIR exam? Any books available for preparation?
  2. Is it possible for me to prepare for CSIR NET Exam being a candidate pursuing M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceuitcs?
  3. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  4. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  5. How to prepare for CSIR NET? Books to be referred?
  6. How can I prepare for CSIR? Which are the best books?
  7. Are physiotherapy students eligible for msc clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible for JRF CSIR exam? I am pursuing B.Tech from Food Technology
  11. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  12. Can I be eligible for CSIR NET exam after completing MSc in Sericulture
  13. Books which I should refer for CSIR UGC NET exam? I am MSc Microbiology student
  14. Preparation of CSIR NET exam through any tutorial in Kolkata? Any other exam apart from CSIR NET for which I am eligible? Syllabus of entrance exam for Ph.D of National Institute of Immunology, Delhi? -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  16. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  18. How to prepare for CSIR-UGC NET Exam on Earth and Planatery Sciences?
6th December 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CSIR Exam pursuing M.Sc in Physiotherapy? Syllabus and Books to prepare for this Exam?

i am a physiotherapist . kya mai ugc csir jrf/net exam de sakati hu ya nahi . agar de shakati hu to kya ye life science subject me other me kake de sakate hai. ..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?