1st August 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?

i am from bihar....and i m doing my +2 from jharkhand but from cbse board ........am i eligible to give jharkhand state engineering exam?????

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  2. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  3. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand? -- [New]
  5. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  6. Informtion about NEET UG?
  7. List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  9. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  10. What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?
  11. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  12. When Jharkhand PMT 2015 application form will be available?
  13. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  14. Can I get a chance with 10000 rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  15. Application forms for jharkhand state joint engineering entrance exam 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges in Jharkhand offering direct 2nd year admission in Polytechnics after completing ITI course?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in state if secured 69 rank in Jharkhand AIPMT being a SC candidate?
  18. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
18th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?

I am student govt.college in jharkhand and i've 12th pass in science how to apply from politechnic or iti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?