4th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give MHT CET exam while studying in engineering?

y guys plz let me know wether am i eligible to give mhcet again .........write now i am in first year engineering.......plz let me know as soon as possible

Related Questions:
12th February 2012, 10:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give MHT CET exam while studying in engineering?

MHT CET is the entrance exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Government for selecting eligible candidates to pharmacy courses, engineering, and health sciences. Those who have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and English are eligible to appear for the engineering entrance exam. The candidates are also required to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The engineering entrance exam includes two papers. One of the papers is Mathematics and the other one consists of Physics and Chemistry questions. The exam will be held on 10th May 2012.
2nd December 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I want admission in autonomous coll. Now i m doing fe in private coll. Am i eligible to give MHTCET after 2 years
14th November 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my12 in 2014 but I could not attempt for MHCET because of aipmt .....now in 2015 can I try for MHCET ENTRANCE TEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?