17th April 2012, 11:23 PM
nupur711

Am i eligible to give postal examination in Orissa after securing 73% marks in HSCE and 63% in CHSE

sir i m laila priyadarshini mohanty from mayurbhanj.. i have secured 73% of marks in HSCE and 63% of marks in CHSE (SCIENCE) and now i am bsc. 3rd yr (pass) student..and i want to build my carrer in postal sectors.. so sir kindly suggest me that..whether i m elligible to give postal examination in orissa if yes, then how i prepare myself for it..? and when will the postal assistant exam in orissa occur..???
kindly suggest me...

27th May 2023, 02:35 PM
eduking

Default Re: Am i eligible to give postal examination in Orissa after securing 73% marks in HSCE and 63% in CHSE

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the postal examination if you have studied high school and intermediate from a recognized board in India. You need to make sure that you are applying for a job post according to your qualification. There are job posts like postal assistants which are for class 12th passed candidates. You need to have a minimum of 50% to apply for such exams and in the case of reserved categories there is a relaxation of 5% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?