28th December 2017, 12:33 AM
ArimaAravind

Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?

I did Bsc Electronics and communication in Regular And now im doing Msc Physics in Distance Education. I don't know it's a cross degree bt BSC Electronics is in Under Physics department. Am I Eligible for CSIR NET exams and For PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  2. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  3. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through CSIR NET?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD if pursuing M.Tech without GATE?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  9. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  10. Eligibility to do Ph.D after qualifying CSIR NET?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-NET/GATE to study PhD? What kind of fellowships I will get?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD through CSIR-NET? -- [New]
  14. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  15. Am I eligible for CSIR scholarship if cleared ARS NET?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to apply to do research in Physics of creeping crustal rocks? Should I go for it abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD being a CSIR-NET qualified Project Fellow of IICT?
6th January 2018, 05:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?

Yes, you are eligible for CSIR NET Exam and you can apply for it.

Though, you are pursuing M.Sc. Physics through Distance Mode, still then you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

As Regular Mode candidates of Post graduate and Distance mode candidates are equally eligible for CSIR NET Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?