27th December 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join BBA in Hotel Management after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I join BBA in hotel management after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please give me the details on this? What should be the steps I need to follow to apply for the course? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  2. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Hotel Management?
  4. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  6. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  7. Is it possible to join courses like Journalism, Fashion or Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of Diploma courses in Hotel Management for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Which course can I choose after passing 12th Arts exam?
  10. Can I join hotel management course after studying degree in mechanical engineering?
  11. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  16. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
6th January 2018, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BBA in Hotel Management after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, you are not eligible to join BBA in Hotel Management course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. To be eligible to pursue BBA in Hotel Management course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, so, you are not eligible to join BBA course.
6th January 2018, 05:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BBA in Hotel Management after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA in Hotel Management after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

As Hotel Management and Mechanical Engineering are courses of different streams, so you won't be able to take lateral entry to 2nd year of BBA.

In this case, you will have to pursue BBA course from the first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?