18th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?

I am 31 years old completed my graduation in pol science (hons) my date of birth is 26.01.1980.Am I eligible for any government job /teaching at this age?

7th June 2011, 08:47 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?

There are more option in government teaching job . You can apply in TGT,PTG,TET,UGC NET/SET,BTC , these are teaching related job. besides this
if you are belong to non-general catagory then IAS, IPS, PCS, BANKING , IFS(Indian Forest Service Examination), BSNL JTO are good option .
firstly you should decide and choose carrer that in which field you want to go then start your prepration.

All The Best
7th June 2011, 09:03 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, of course you are eligible for Govt/Teaching job at this age. Maximum age limit for teaching in Govt institutes is about 45 years in most of the cases.

There is no problem with your age.

So you can apply for any Govt job with your qualification of graduation in any Govt institute.

Best wishes..
7th June 2011, 09:05 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, of course you are eligible for Govt/Teaching job at this age. Maximum age limit for teaching in Govt institutes is about 45 years in most of the cases.

So you can apply for any Govt job with your qualification of graduation in any Govt institute.

Best wishes..
20th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS ANY ANY AGE LIMIT IN DELHI FOR APPLY FOR THE POST OF TEACHER
I AM B.A , BED, PRABHAKAR IN HINDI
24th June 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

HI SIR ,
I HAVE 2 YR OF EXP. IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN A REPUTED COMPANY AND AROUND 3-4 YRS OF EXP. IN ENGG. COLLEGE AS A LECTURE . BUT FROM LAST TWO YRS I AM AT HOME WITH 2 YRS OLD KID ..
I LEFT MY JOB FOR HIM BUT I WANT TO CONTINUE BUT IN TEACHING ...IS ANY OPTION FOR ME IF YES THEN WHAT IS PROCEDURE PLEASE GUIDE ME ... MY QUALIFICATION IS B.TECH, M.B.A(DL).
27th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

i have 7 yrs of experiance .. 5 yrs in BPo and 2 yrs in IT sector. i m married and have kid of 1 yr old . i would like to try for gov jobs like in banking sector or teching job .. however not sure whether i can apply or not as my date of birth is 31st of march 1980 .
20th July 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.ED,B.COM(HR)...AGE 27 YRS...AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GOVT JOBS
7th September 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

my DOB is 31-3-1982, I am a arts Post Graduate. I blongs to General catagory, Can I apply for Govt. Jobs
3rd October 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have done MBA in HR WITH 67% only in 2008. I have no work experience and i am 31 years old.Plz suggest me the best option.
26th October 2011, 04:36 PM
Meenakshi Mediratta

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 32 years?

Am I able to apply now for Assistant Teacher as I am 32 years. Tell me the produre for applying in it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 31 years old completed my graduation in pol science (hons) my date of birth is 26.01.1980.Am I eligible for any government job /teaching at this age?
26th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done ntt, M.A (hindi) and working in private school but I want to apply for govt job now I have 5 yrs experience also .Iam now 31 years and pursuing B.Ed. Tell me the procedure to apply for Assistant Teacher
6th November 2011, 12:36 PM
rudramishra

Yes, of course you are eligible for Govt/Teaching job at this age. Maximum age limit for teaching in Govt institutes is about 45 years.

There are more option in government teaching job . You can apply in TGT,PTG,TET,UGC NET/SET,BTC , these are teaching related courses. You should do these before you can start teaching.
7th March 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

iam,28years old and i am doing N.T.T.P course from private firm.let me know will i get government job after doing this course or not if yes so so how? and what should be the qualification Criteria.
9th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM A PHYSIOTHEAPIST, i have done (bachleor of physiotherapy), after 12th, so can i do BEd, AS I WANTS TO GO IN TEACHING LINE,please guide me, my birth date is27.11.80, and can i apply in government jobs aftr tat...............
3rd October 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam M.A B.ED in HINDI I want to do govt job but iam not clear T.E.T
20th December 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is Punam.
My date of birth is 8.2.1982. I have 1 yr old kid. Tell me the right career so I can give time to my kid.
23rd January 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am 31 yrs old. now working in Forest Guard nearlly 4 yrs . I completed my Diploma in metrology. I want to know what are the other gov job i can apply
10th February 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 yrs boy complete BIT (batchelor of IT can i eligible for any goverment job now i am wrking in media field in technical
10th February 2013, 04:46 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Government Teaching job at the age of 31 years as the the upper age has been relaxed up to 45 years.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation and above with Bachelor of Education Degree can apply for the teaching job through exam like TET etc.
5th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old , working in pvt. construction co. but i am very much keen to work with govt. institution, like non- teaching in school or clerical job in post office , bank , corporation or any sector. if there is little ray of hope .pl. inform me. ( obviosuly in kolkata only).
thankyou.
5th April 2013, 06:49 PM
shoyiab100

6th April 2013, 09:37 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for Teaching job at the age of 31 years as the maximum age limit for this is 45 years - The candidate being an Indian National having completed Graduation with B.Ed. degree is eligible for teaching job.

But at the age of 31 years it will not be possible for you to apply for any GOVT. job as for most of the Govt. jobs, the maximum age limit is 30 years but if you are from any reserved category candidate then you can apply for the same.
1st September 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i had done engg. and than i have completed my MBA from distance education course form sikkim manipal university.i have completed my 30 years on 25th of feb 2013,am i eligible for NET EXAMS
12th September 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA in marketing, currently working in private company in sales officer profile. I have around 6-7 years of exp. I want to know if I can switch to any other profile other than sales with good package.
which govt jobs I can apply for?
12th September 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA marketing 31 yrs age Male. Currently working for private sector in Orissa in Sales officer profile since 6-7 yrs. Want to switch any other profile other than Sales.
Which other Govt jobs I am eligible for & which other better salary jobs I can switch over.. Plz suggest
19th September 2013, 02:52 PM
padmavathinallam567
Junior Member+

hello,

The minimum age required for getting jobs in government sectors is 18 years and 28 years is the maximum age limit upto which you will able to get jobs in government sectors.
As you have crossed thus age limit thus you are not eligible for various government jobs.
In certain government civil services the minim um age required id 21 years and the upper age limit goes upto 32/33 years thus you will be eligible for this kind of jobs.

However you are also eligible to appear in various government exams for getting jobs if you comes under the reserved category.
They will provide the age relaxation as per category wise.
The details for it is as follows:-
>>If you comes under the OBC category then you will get 3 years of age relaxations.
>>If you comes under the SC/ST category then you will get 5 years of age relaxations.
>>If you comes under the Physically handicapped person category then you will get 5 years of age relaxations.

Thus you have the last chance to get jobs in government sectors if you comes under the OBC category and there is another two years if you comes under any other reserved category.

But if you are from the general category then most probably you are not be eligible for any government jobs
Thank you..........
8th October 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

helo im a women of age 40 years am i elgible for any government job ..my qualification intermediate with failed 1 subject i will clear my subjects in this year there is any possibility of government job in between this 2 -3 years please im in need to solve problems
7th May 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 year old house wife.
I am B.Sc. Which type of carrier option shoud i can try?
15th June 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 28 yrs old and want to enter the cooperate world after MBA is this work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?