28th August 2011, 02:09 PM
monaravi

Am I eligible for HAL exam if I scored 65% in B.Tech and 58% in one semester?

I am Mohana, complited B.Tech in 2009 with 65% belongs to general catogiry.
In on semister i got 58% ,may i eligible for exam?Plz inform to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HAL exam if I scored 65% in B.Tech and 58% in one semester?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  3. Coaching classes for recruitment exam conducted by HAL?
  4. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT?
  6. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. Can MCA students apply for HAL Exam being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA?
  9. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  12. For which Companies am I eligible having scored 70% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 68.5% in 1st semester of B.Tech course?
  13. Am I eligible for job walkins having less than 60% in Engineering?
  14. How should I apply for internship in HAL, Lucknow when am doing my MBA second semester?
  15. Am I eligible for IAS having scored 66% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech course?
  16. Chances to do an Internship in HAL for B.E. Aeronautical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible for IT company after scoring 83% in 10th
30th August 2011, 08:25 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Am I eligible for HAL exam if I scored 65% in B.Tech and 58% in one semester?

Hi,

of course you are eligible to attend hal exam.hindustan aeronautics limited (hal) is one of the largest aeroscpace company of the asia. This is a public sector company under the management of the indian ministry of defence.

Eligibility:

• graduate in mechanical/ electronics/ electrical/ production/computer science/ metallurgy/ aeronautic branches of engineering from any recognized institution/university.

• general/ obc candidates should have secured 65% marks and sc/st candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks. In the aggregate (average of marks scored for all the semesters/ years) or corresponding cgpa ratings / gradations in their engineering degree examinations.

• engineering graduates in the aeronautical branch with minimum aggregate 60% marks (for general/obc) and 50% for sc/st would be eligible to apply.

• applications should be submitted strictly 'online' by logging to hal website after recruitment notification.
Good luck..
31st August 2011, 12:08 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for HAL exam if I scored 65% in B.Tech and 58% in one semester?

of course you are eligible to attend hal exam.

Eligibility:

• graduate in mechanical/ electronics/ electrical/ production/computer science/ metallurgy/ aeronautic branches of engineering from any recognized institution/university.

• general/ obc candidates should have secured 65% marks and sc/st candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks. In the aggregate (average of marks scored for all the semesters/ years) or corresponding cgpa ratings / gradations in their engineering degree examinations.

• engineering graduates in the aeronautical branch with minimum aggregate 60% marks (for general/obc) and 50% for sc/st would be eligible to apply.

• applications should be submitted strictly 'online' by logging to hal website after recruitment notification.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaravi View Post
I am Mohana, complited B.Tech in 2009 with 65% belongs to general catogiry.
In on semister i got 58% ,may i eligible for exam?Plz inform to me.
dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HAL EXAM:-

Educational Qualification :

You must have be completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university .

The eligible stream are Mechanical , chemical, computer science, civil, electronics & telecommunications, metallurgy, ceramics, instrumentations or electrical.

You should be score at least 65% (50 % for SC / ST).

Those who have MCA degree are also eligible provided the minimum aggregate marks is 65 % ( 50% for SC / ST candidates).

Your age should not be crossed 30 years.

There is relaxation of 5 yrs. for SC / ST, 3 yrs for OBC & 10 yrs for physically handicapped candidates.

So you are eligible for HAL exam.Because your overall percentage is above 65%.

thanks
18th November 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know the scope for production engineers in hal?
4th December 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

students in final year students are eligible for hal or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?