3rd June 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ICAR NET after completion of M.Sc in Coastal Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology?

I have completed my Masters in M.Sc (Coastal Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology). Now, am I eligible for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) National Eligibility Test?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  3. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Topics available to study in Bachelor of Fisheries Science?
  5. Eligibility to appear in ICAR AIEEA to study MSc(Biotechnology) for Zoology Honours student?
  6. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  7. Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  9. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  10. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  11. Which is best course to study among Marine Engineering and Ocean & Coastal Safety in M.Tech for B.E. Marine Engineer?
  12. Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
  13. Syllabus and previous year question papers of ICAR ARS NET(Agricultural Biotechnology)?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Marine Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  16. Can I get admission in MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology on the basis of ICAR examination
  17. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology
9th December 2022, 01:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICAR NET after completion of M.Sc in Coastal Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology?

Those who have completed masters degree or equivalent with atleast 55% marks in the concerned subject from a recognised board are eligible.

Must have attained 21 years of age on the respective year of exam.

Must be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan
The number of attempts is five for the entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?