28th March 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?

My son will be completing BSC Biotechnology in June 2013. He wants to study MSC Marine Biotechnology. Kindly advise me about admission procedure, name of some good institutes,total course fees and job prospect.

Thanks

Gautam Ghosh

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  9. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  10. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  11. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  14. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  15. Details about M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology course
  16. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  17. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  18. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
7th May 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?

i'm finished my b.sc in avanced zoology and biotechnology.am i eligible to m.sc marine biotechnology?
17th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?

what is the study procedure of m tech in biotechnology
8th August 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Can you please what is syllubus in b.sc biotechnology?
27th January 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc Biotechnology in combination with Biochemistry and Genetics and I am willing to do my masters in Marine Biology & Oceanography. Please advice me.
I am also willing to take my M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology or M.Sc Maine Science.
27th May 2014, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I had finished my bsc zoology degree n nw i want to join for msc biotechnology or marine biotechnology.... where I can join..? to which college@ kerala..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?