23rd May 2011, 05:36 PM
manish21892

Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?

sir i am gettting 47 marks in maths 74 marks in chemistry and 80 marks in physics please tell ma is i am eligible for iit and aieee please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  2. Which college should I choose after scoring 33 marks in Maths, 55 marks in Chemistry and 35 marks in Physics in 12th?
  3. B.Tech through AIEEE with 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry and 70% marks in maths?
  4. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT after scoring 95 marks out of 150 in Mathematics?
  6. Best books for IIT and AIEEE preparation for subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  7. Can I apply for PMT and IIT exam after taking 12th with both biology and maths?
  8. What should I do after failing in 12th? Is my career over?
  9. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?
  10. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  11. Where can I join engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE, 165 in BITSAT and 112 marks in MPPET?
  12. Am I eligible to try IIT and other exams after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How to get admission after scoring 58% marks in HS exam, 60% in Physics, 57% in Chemistry and 40 in Maths?
  14. Can I appear in JEE Advanced is there is gap of 2 years between 10th and 12th? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main?
  16. Eligibility for aiims if I scored 58% marks in physics ,chemistry,biology and english? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the most scoring topics in PCM subjects to crack AIEEE?
  18. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
26th September 2011, 02:29 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IIT

*A candidate can attempt JEE only twice, in consecutive years.
*Candidates should have either passed the qualifying examination in the year of the test or the year previous to it. They should also satisfy the specific eligibility criteria in the qualifying examination.

*Candidates should meet the age requirements given below.
*Candidates should NOT have accepted admission by paying full fees at any of the IITs.

So, in this they do not mention the minimum marks that you require to write the exam.
hence you are definitely eligible for writing the exam.

but the question is, would you be eligible for admission after writing the exam ??
well, in that case, it depends upon the rank that you have obtained in JEE... they do no have come up with a certain minimum cut off because the 12th standard results wouldn't be out before you write the JEE exam,
26th September 2011, 03:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT and AIEEE after scoring 47 marks in Maths, 74 marks in Chemistry and 80 marks in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish21892 View Post
sir i am gettting 47 marks in maths 74 marks in chemistry and 80 marks in physics please tell ma is i am eligible for iit and aieee please help me sir
Hello friend,
To be eligible for the join entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, you must have qualified +2 level of exam with as minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
The maximum age limit to appear for the test is 25 years.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are eligible up to 30 years and need to score 55% marks in the +2 level of exam to be eligible for the test.

To be eligible for the AIEEE, you must have qualified +2 level of exam with physics, chemistry and maths and must have secured a minimum of 50% in the same.
26th September 2011, 07:34 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for IIT and AIEEE :

1.For IIT or AIEEE you have to score minimum 50% in Physics,Chemistry and Math.

You can see my friend,your marks in maths is below 50%.
But it can vary from college to college.
16th November 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 48 marks in maths 65 in physics & 62 in chemistry am i eligible for Aieee exam
26th April 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am.getting 70 in physics and 80 in chemistry but only 38 in maths.
my overall percentage is more than 63%.
i want to ask if my low marks in maths will hinder my placement option in b tech...or the company just see the % aggregated at class 12.
plz plz plz rply soon..
my e mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?