18th September 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys Placements having cleared two backlogs and secured 68% in B.Tech, 67% in Diploma and 79.8% in SSC?

sir this mahendar of b.tech 4th year of eee, i gt 68% in b.tech two back logs was thr bt nw cleared, and i have 67%in diploma, ssc 79.8%. am i eligible infosyse placements

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys if having backlog in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS placements after completing diploma in 4 years instead of 3 years?
  5. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 75% in 10th and 67% in diploma in ECE branch?
  6. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  7. Will the cleared backlogs affect my placements in any way? I am having 64% aggregate
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys after clearing all the backlogs?
  9. Can i be eligible to attend personal interview in TCS or Infosys
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?
  12. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  14. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs
  18. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
19th September 2011, 09:43 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Infosys Placements having cleared two backlogs and secured 68% in B.Tech, 67% in Diploma and 79.8% in SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir this mahendar of b.tech 4th year of eee, i gt 68% in b.tech two back logs was thr bt nw cleared, and i have 67%in diploma, ssc 79.8%. am i eligible infosyse placements
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INFOSYS

Yes, you are eligible for infosys campus placement.. the eligibility criteria followed by infosys for campus placement is as follows...

-> 65 % above in UG\PG , 10th and 12th...

-> No current arrears.

-> Maximum of 2years study gap.

-> Good Communication and Technical Skills...

-> As you have 65 % through out your studies without current arrears you are eligible for Infosys and also other software companies which are coming for campus placement...

-> So prepare well for the placements and perform well...

-> Any queries regarding placement just leave a post in our forum we are here to help you out with our best...

All the Best..
19th September 2011, 10:38 PM
neha bh

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys Placements having cleared two backlogs and secured 68% in B.Tech, 67% in Diploma and 79.8% in SSC?

Yes,you are eligible for Infosys
>>65% till now
>>there is no technical test you should have good english
>>good communicational skill
>>dnt hesitate

this will help you..

regards
neha
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hr.pdf(83.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf c.pdf(270.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf infosys_verbaltest_2010.pdf(334.2 KB, 375 views)
File Type: pdf infi2.pdf(28.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf infi3.pdf(28.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf infosys.pdf(49.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf infosys1.pdf(40.2 KB, 63 views)
19th September 2011, 10:56 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys Placements having cleared two backlogs and secured 68% in B.Tech, 67% in Diploma and 79.8% in SSC?

Dear friend,
To appear in the recruitment process conducted by Infosys you should have the following eligibility criteria:-
1. An overall 65% carrier average
2. Year gap of maximum 2years-although you have to show proper reasons behind it.
3. No running backlogs.
If you fulfill the above criteria then you are very much eligible to appear.
All the very best.
19th September 2011, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

INFOSYS is the top most IT companies in the world.

Yes, B-TECH candidate are eligible for INFOSYS. But INFOSYS have some eligibility criteria.

Those candidate have 60% above in academic career are eligible for INFOSYS.

But the candidate must have not any backlog in current.

Maximu two years gape are allowed for INFOSYS.

You have two pending backlog so you are not eligible for INFOSYS.

All the best.
13th October 2011, 07:19 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
If have cleared the backlogs then you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?