10th November 2017, 02:54 PM
Kkroxx

Am I eligible for IPCC exam in May 2018 in old syllabus without renewing?

I had registered in IPCC in Feb 2014 and till now no group is cleared am I eligible for May 2018 in old syllabus without renewing? Can you please guide me with the information which is needed? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

12th November 2017, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC exam in May 2018 in old syllabus without renewing?

IPCC refers to Institute of Professional Competence Test and same is the stage second of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course.

Now as far as you are concerned about the your eligibility for May 2018 IPCC examination having registered for IPCC in February 2014 then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible for appearing in IPCC May 2018 unless you re-register for same examination as the validity for one registration last for a period of four years from the date of registration.

For more FAQs related to IPCC examination and to re-register for the same examination you can refer to the link www.icai.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?