10th November 2010, 11:36 AM
Eshita Dhar

Am I eligible for JECA after passing BSc computer science? Marks criteria for a BSc student?

sir,
i am a student of B.Sc computer science.i am a final year student.i have math in my subject.Am i eligible for JECA?And what is the marks criteria for a B.Sc student.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  3. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Apart from pure BSc graduate can a student prepare for JECA exam?
  5. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  6. How to do B.Tech form computer after passing BSc IT from NIIT?
  7. How to attend JECA exam after passing BSc Maths belong 50% marks?
  8. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  11. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons
  12. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear? -- [New]
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  15. What kind of jobs can we easily get after passing BSc?
  16. Am I eligible for CDAC exam after passing BSc Computer science with 73% and MSc Mathematics with 80%?
  17. What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student
  18. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after passing BSc computer science?
22nd June 2011, 12:11 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JECA after passing BSc computer science? Marks criteria for a BSc student?

Dear friend,

JECA is an entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Board to admit students to MCA courses in various Govt and private institutes in West Bengal.

According to the rank of the students in this entrance test they get the institutes govt or private.

Of course you are eligible for applying the JECA exam or West Bengal Joint Entrance exam MCA as you have done graduation in B.Sc.

The eligibility to appear in this exam is to have a graduation degree in maths/statistics/computer sciences with at least 50% marks.

So you can surely apply for this test. Best of luck!
22nd June 2011, 12:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JECA after passing BSc computer science? Marks criteria for a BSc student?

Dear friend,

JECA is an entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Board to admit students to MCA courses in various Govt and private institutes in West Bengal.

According to the rank of the students in this entrance test they get the institutes govt or private.

Of course you are eligible for applying the JECA exam or West Bengal Joint Entrance exam MCA as you have done graduation in B.Sc.

The eligibility to appear in this exam is to have a graduation degree in maths/statistics/computer sciences with at least 50% marks.

So you can surely apply for this test. Best of luck!
22nd June 2011, 10:28 PM
sourindra

yes you eligible for JECA exam.
11th August 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know which college may i get with 2354 rank in gen. and 101 rank in sc. of 2011 jeca exam?
23rd August 2011, 07:10 PM
dhruv007

this exam is conducted by west bengal joint entrance exam, to provide admission several institutes for MCA courses. you are eligible for appear in this exam as you have done graduation in B.Sc.The eligibility to appear in this exam is to have a graduation degree in maths/statistics/computer sciences with at least 50% marks.

thank you!
27th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

If I don't have 50% marks then will I not be able to appear for JECA?
29th November 2011, 10:33 AM
litunu

The eligibility to appear in this exam is to have a graduation degree in maths/statistics/computer sciences
so its a very good choice
18th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bca 2nd year . i passed my class 10th with 65% and class 12th with 47% the what are the best way for me regarding mca.
22nd March 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i have passed Bsc(it) from mahatma gandhi open university,am i eligible for JECA?
13th April 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

what %[percent] i need for JECA entrance examination?
30th September 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for jeca after passing b.sc physics?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?