31st July 2011, 02:18 PM
apurva_ojha

Correspondence courses for IAS preparation? Are these courses worthwhile to join during engineering 3rd year? Which are the best ones in Pune?

hello,i want to know about good correspondence courses for ias preparation....
are they helpful and worthwhile to join during my engineering 3rd year?
which r dbest ones in pune?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year? -- [New]
  2. Best coaching institutes for correspondence courses for the preparation of general studies for IAS?
  3. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  4. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation?
  5. IES correspondence courese in Pune
  6. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  8. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  9. How to prepare for GATE after finishing 3rd year of engineering? Should I join any institute in Bangalore for GATE preparation?
  10. Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?
  11. How to join NASA after completion of Mechanical Engineering? What courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  12. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
  13. I am doing 3rd year in ECE : In which year can I write IAS prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  15. B.Sc or B.Tech: Better choice for IT job for 20 year old pursuing BA through correspondence?
  16. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  18. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
25th August 2011, 08:35 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Correspondence courses for IAS preparation? Are these courses worthwhile to join during engineering 3rd year? Which are the best ones in Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva_ojha View Post
Yeah you can. As every one can't spare time for their coaching in classrooms as regular classes. you can avail the services of Correspondence course.

most of the coaching institutes will offer this facility for their corresponding students.

During Engineering is a bit risk factor due to the hefty syllabus of engineering will not allow you to concentrate on the Civil's preparation.

so my suggestion is to start your preparation after completing your B.tech it will be good for you till you get the eligibility
as the eligibility is a degree with 21 years of age.

The coaching institutes in pune are as follows.

->PARADIGM IAS ACADEMY PUNE/MUMBAI

->Pradnya Wardhini academy

->Shivom Thirta IAS Academy

->Sarhad IAS Acaemy

->The Unique Academy

->Synergy study point

->Ambrish kumar IAS classes

->Study circle for career development.
this is the best Coaching institute for your requirements.

once ask the seniors about this and also the local students then approach them you will be guided in a nice way.

all the best for your preparation and the coaching institute selection.

Regards

~AdityA~
25th August 2011, 10:35 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Correspondence courses for IAS preparation? Are these courses worthwhile to join during engineering 3rd year? Which are the best ones in Pune?

The coaching institutes in pune are:-

**Pradnya Wardhini academy

**Shivom Thirta IAS Academy

**Sarhad IAS Acaemy

**The Unique Academy

**Synergy study point

**Ambrish kumar IAS classes

**Study circle for career development.

Thanks!!
25th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Correspondence courses for IAS preparation? Are these courses worthwhile to join during engineering 3rd year? Which are the best ones in Pune?

I want tp prepare for IAS exams for 2013 fall and want to go for correspondance course can any plz help me in telling from which institute should i purchase the material.

Regards,
Nitika
30th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

after 12th which course shall i do to write ias exam?
6th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to join cracking IAS correspondence course,CHENNAI, i would be glad if anybody can tell me how good is cracking IAS notes?? PLIZ give ur opinion or suggest alternatives,if any!
24th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I WANT CORRESPONDENCE COURSE ON IAS PRELY 2013.I LIVE IN KANCHRAPARA , WEST BENGAL.PLZ. GUIDE ME.
24th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

i am currently in final year of my engineering..i wish to give UPSC 2015,can anybody pl tell me the best correspondence course that will provide good guidance till the interview?
30th September 2013, 02:52 PM
sakhi jaiswal
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by apurva_ojha View Post

Hie friend ,

I'll suggest u to opt for the online course rather than correspondence as online courses are way better than correspondence courses. they provide u complete material for your preparation including the lectures that cover even the minutest detail of all.

For IAS u can check : http://www.wiziq.com/course/119-ias-general-studies-prelimnary-course

Hope it was useful.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?