24th March 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Which course would be better to set my career in architectural line. Please provide the answer.

Related Questions:
31st December 2016, 12:22 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?

Being a diploma degree holder you are eligible for pursuing architectural course for your higher studies i.e; B.Arch of your diploma degree is equivalent to a higher secondary school degree with Mathematics as main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized institute as same is the minimum requirement for B.Arch degree course.

Further for pursuing B.Arch from top architectural colleges of India you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE and NATA about which the details can be gathered from the link www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?