29th September 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join CA after doing BSc CS final year? I have one arrear

i doing my bsc cs final year but currently. i am one arrear .and if i finally cleared my arrears i am able to join ca ??

5th October 2014, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA after doing BSc CS final year? I have one arrear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i doing my bsc cs final year but currently. i am one arrear .and if i finally cleared my arrears i am able to join ca ??
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for CA course. But, you must have completed your graduation course with 60% marks in order to directly join in Intermediate course. As you said that you have one subject arrear so please clear the backlog soon as possible to eligible for CA Intermediate course.

ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India) is a four years duration professional course which is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

CA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Foundation Course:- A student must have completed his/her two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course, in any discipline from recognized university.

Intermediate Course:- Student must have completed bachelor degree in the any field with 60% marks from any recognized university. Those candidates who are belong commerce stream, must have score at least 55% marks at graduation level.

Official website:- www.icai.org
10th June 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA after doing BSc CS final year? I have one arrear

I have one arrear in my major practical paper(physics)...I am sure I will clear that..but my question is !does it affect my msc admission? .(now I am doing my final year in bsc).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?