18th November 2011, 01:07 AM
Aarif husain

How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?

Sir i am from Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir...
i want a computer engineering seat in any of the colleges in Bangalore with management quota..
please tell me that how much i have to pay for that.? and what is the eligibility criteria? and how much marks in 12th i need.?
please please reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  2. Is it possible to get a Mechanical Engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 29194 in GM category?
  3. Eligibility for Management seat for Mechanical branch in KLE Engineering college, Belgaum? Fees for the same?
  4. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in EC in any self financing college in management seat?
  5. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  6. How much I have to pay and which colleges is best for admission through management quota? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  8. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?
  9. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  10. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  11. Can I get a seat in government college? Which are the best private colleges in Bangalore?
  12. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  13. Will I get a seat in Engineering if I missed the required percentage by few marks?
  14. How to get management seat in BVSc and AH college
  15. Can I get AG BSc seat after scoring 92% in IPE and 18844 in EAMCET
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  17. Can I get aeronautical engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 90% in 2nd PUC?
  18. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
11th December 2011, 03:59 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?

my friend for admission to an engineering seat in bangalore you will have to pay a huge sum of money.
For colleges like RVCE,PESIT,BMSCE,MSRIT etc you will have to shel in the range of 5 lakhs to 16 lakhs to secure your seat in any popular branch.the amount may vary depending on your contact.
GOOD LUCK...
28th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?

sir i got 940 in 2 . can i get seat in top petroleum engineering college
29th March 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can you specify the exact course you need, and we wil need some more details on it. Can you please call to 9629551650 after 6.30 pm during any weekday, so that we can help you. Or please visit www.studycare.in to get more details of out contact.
5th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 25 sir and my rank is 136180 can i get seat in hyderabad in any of the college,for management quota how much they will ask to pay in hyd colleges can u plz send me the information to my i.d sir plz,[email protected]
18th April 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank required to get admitted in RV/BMS/DSCE/AIT/MVIT/BIT/MSRIT for industrial engg and mgt course..........??
23rd May 2012, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to get a management seat in christ college for BA-LLB how do i proceed?
25th May 2012, 08:50 PM
rmsproperties

the fees and donation will depend on the course you want to take up in engg and the grade of college you want to join .mail [email protected] with your requirement to know further.
15th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

will i get engneering seat in bangalore.....my ranking is 67999
21st June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir , can you please inform me that how much total seats are available in kcet . I'm eligible for this category in 8th preference . My name is babu , 8553149795. , [email protected]
2nd July 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the rank required to get admission in acharya ng ranga university in agbsc in hyderabad?
2nd September 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

will i get seat in top10 colleges of banglore of acquiring 96100 in management qouta
8th September 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

how much i have to pay if i want to take admissinon in christ university for management through management seat?
26th September 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

am diploma student....i have written cet and i got 6289 ranking...and i got pes college shimoga...bt i dont want so far so taking ma ranking can u give seat in RNSIT college..what vl be the fees...
20th October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How much to pay for management seats in any college in banglore for computer science $ engineering?
8th May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hw much will be the payment seat in saptagiri or acharya engineering college in banglore
1st June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much to pay for aeronotical engineering i have my ranking in 70897 sir can tell me college where lowest amount is taken in bangalore
4th June 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 24,000 rank in c mat exam cn i got seat in ur college for mba?
5th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

can i get a engineering seat in government quota in bangalore because my cet ranking is 75000?
6th June 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a plus two student.i got 81% in the plus two examination.but i am not appearing for the entrance examination.I would like to join B.Tech in management seat in trivandrum.How much rupees i paid for the whole study of B.Tech
15th June 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 75% in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. I want to join M.Tech under management quota in BMSCE OR RVCE. Please tell me the fee structure for M.Tech machine design in BMSCE AND RVCE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY ME
18th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get seat in agbsc with 93% in inter and eamcet 30,000 rank.piease give me details immedieatly.
14th August 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir y dont u reply
15th August 2013, 12:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
To buy a engineering seat in management quota in bangalore,you need to pay huge amount of about nearly 10lakhs.And it will also depend upon your 12th percentage,if you have good percentage of about more than 75%,then you can get a seat with someless fee and if you have less percentage of about 50% then you need to pay nearly 10-15 lakhs for engineering seat in management quota in bangalore.
Thank You
30th January 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

How much to pay for mangment seat in top clgs in bangalor for mtech in geo tech and structures
8th March 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

To get into BMS, Banglore for M. Tech. CS in management quota, how much i have to pay??
10th June 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How much to pay for management in any college for veterinary seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?