7th December 2012, 05:16 PM
deepshila

Am I eligible to join CBI after doing engineering in ECE engineering

sir,i am doing my engineering in ece ang going to comlete by 2013.can i eligible to join in cbi?

5th April 2013, 12:11 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CBI after doing engineering in ECE engineering

hi,

You can join CBI after Engineering in ECE branch.

Eligibility Criteria for CBI Exam:

1)The candidate should have Qualified in bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized Institute/University.
2)Candidates in final year of Graduation are not allowed to appear in the exam.
3)The candidates Age should be between 21 to 27 years (relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC in upper age limit).

Selection process for CBI:

Recruitment for CBI having 3-steps-

1)Written Test

2)Interview
3)Physical Test

thank you...............
27th October 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CBI after doing engineering in ECE engineering

hi i am biomedical engineer.how to improve my knowledge on the basis of cbi department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?