15th August 2012, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join CS course being a final year student of BE course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

i am a student of final year BE(Electronics & telecom).Should I eligible for CS course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. What is the criteria and job description in defense sector? I am a final year student of B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is a final year ECE student eligible for Merchant Navy Job?
  4. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  5. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student
  7. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  9. How can I give ATC exam? I am a B.E final year student(Electronics and telecommunication engineering)
  10. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  11. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  12. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  13. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  14. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  15. Is there any course in Telecommunication in Bangalore? I am a final year student of ET&C
  16. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  17. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Can I appear for GATE in CSE while pursuing electronics and telecommunication engineering?
30th October 2012, 06:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CS course being a final year student of BE course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

hi,

CS stands for Company Secretary
CS course offeredby ICSI which stands for Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
candidate must complete 12th in recognized board
- candidate must scored 50% of marks
CS course has divided into three parts..
~ Foundation Programme
~ Executive Programme
~ Professional Programme
Eligiblity for Foundation course --> Candidate should be pass 10+2 Class with good marks.
Eligiblity for Executive course --> Candidate should be pass 10+2 or gradution in any stream from a recognized board.
Eligiblity for Professional course --> Candidate can join this course only after compliting their Executive course of CS.
8th June 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CS course being a final year student of BE course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

can a polytethnic student join a cs courses after getting diploma ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?