2nd May 2011, 10:08 PM
D.Nagaveni

Am I eligible to join IIT Bangalore, Mumbai or any other NIT colleges after scoring a GATE score of 529? List of colleges?

my gate score is 529 and rank is 3093 in cse.
am eligible 2 join in iit banglore & bombay and other nit clges?
plzzz tell me the clges list which r suitable 2 me???

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list?
  2. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  3. How to join IIT/NITs or any other top colleges after finishing B.Tech in EC? How much GATE score is required?
  4. Can I get any NIT or IIT after scoring 3420 EE score and 529 in general category -- [New]
  5. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  6. List of the colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 267 score
  7. Am I eligible for admission in NIT colleges after scoring 33 in GATE Mechanical Stream?
  8. List of the colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 92% in MAT Feb?
  9. List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?
  10. List of M.Tech colleges offering electrical branch with stream power system specially in IIT and NIT?
  11. Any chances of getting into IIT after scoring 529 in GATE(ME)?
  12. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  13. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT college after scoring 25.33 in GATE?
  16. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for M.Tech course in any of the colleges of Bangalore with a score of 17 in GATE Exam?
  18. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
12th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IIT Bangalore, Mumbai or any other NIT colleges after scoring a GATE score of 529? List of colleges?

Is there any nit college in banglore? i am very much confuse. i want to study in scholarship quata in nit college but the place is that i like is banglore. so is there any nit college in banglore n if not which is the best college after banglore. pls send me email in [email protected]
26th February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IIT Bangalore, Mumbai or any other NIT colleges after scoring a GATE score of 529? List of colleges?

is there any nit in mumbai?
27th February 2012, 01:18 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Qualifying examination :

General and OBC categories - 60% marks in qualifying examination
SC/ST categories - 55% marks in qualifying examination
29th March 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

my score is 458 and AIR IS 6535.can i get any of the nits?
4th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentile for IIT-MUMBAI,for M.E civil,for O.B.C Quota?
21st March 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

with out gate score can't we have any oppertunity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?