20th July 2017, 07:39 PM
laldev jhora

Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on the criteria which is followed for the same? I am not sure about the criteria yet it will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you.

22nd July 2017, 06:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard?

Yes you are eligible to join Indian Army after completion of your Class 10th but only for the post of tradesmen.

Further for your recruitment at this post you will have to be updated about its recruitment process as it is done on the basis of vacancies and the recruitment process includes Rally followed by Common Entrance Examination.

Apart from being a Class 10th passed candidate you are required to be an unmarried male candidate with your age lying within 17.5 years to 23 years to be eligible for your recruitment at the post.

For more updates and details regarding different entries in Indian Army you can visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
22nd July 2017, 09:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. The minimum educational qualification required to appear in NDA examination for joining Indian Army is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. So, being a 10th passed student, you are not eligible to join Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?