4th November 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army if I have cavities in one teeth? Will I be medically fit for Army Rally?

Respected Sir, I have completed 10+2 and now I wish to join the Indian Army but I have cavities in one teeth. I want to know am I eligible for Indian Army in this situation? Will I be medically fit for Army Rally? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th November 2016, 09:53 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if I have cavities in one teeth? Will I be medically fit for Army Rally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 10+2 and now I wish to join the Indian Army but I have cavities in one teeth. I want to know am I eligible for Indian Army in this situation? Will I be medically fit for Army Rally? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you want to participate in the open army rally then i will help you. There are 3 stages of recruitment in the Indian Army.

Physical exam ( Race/Height/weight)
Medical exam ( Full body)
written exam
After successful completion of the written exam, you can join the Indian Army.

In your medical exam, there are total 14 dental points required. You mentioned that you have cavity in one teeth. You can modify it from the dental clinic. If you have 14 dental points then you are medically fit. If you have cavity in one teeth then repair it from the dental's help.
6th January 2022, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if I have cavities in one teeth? Will I be medically fit for Army Rally?

Sir my 1 front teeth half broke Sir ma indian army ka dental medical fail ho gau ga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?