14th June 2011, 10:46 PM
bubai biswaws

Am I eligible to join into IEM(Indian Institute of Engineering & Management) for B.Tech, if my AIEEE rank is 28787?

My state rank in AIEEE in general category is 1083 and air rank is 28787. Am I eligible for Indian Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM) in B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses have to be chosen to become a Pilot?
  2. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  3. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  4. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is MCA part time course available in Satara(Maharashtra)?
  7. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  9. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  10. What is the rank of TMK Institute of Management among other management institutes?
  11. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  12. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  13. Which is a better college for MBA?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  15. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  16. How to join B.Tech after scoring 80 to 85% in 12th?
  17. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  18. Will I get admission in AIEEE institute after scoring a rank of 3 Lakh under ST category?
16th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join into IEM(Indian Institute of Engineering & Management) for B.Tech, if my AIEEE rank is 28787?

my aieee state rank is 5830. am i eligible for iem????
18th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join into IEM(Indian Institute of Engineering & Management) for B.Tech, if my AIEEE rank is 28787?

should i apply seperately for admission to iem,kolkata ? i secured a rank of 1500 in wbjee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?