9th January 2013, 12:40 AM
santos050

Am i eligible to join regular MBA course after completing B.Tech course from KSOU?

Am I eligible to join Regular MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU, please tel me that process............thaking you

14th May 2013, 08:43 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to join regular MBA course after completing B.Tech course from KSOU?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the MBA Course you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations and any of the Bachelor's Degree which must be from recognised University.

As,You have mentioned that you have completed your B.Tech Course from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) which is an recognised University,So,You are eligible for applying for MBA Courses.
15th May 2013, 12:48 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to join regular MBA course after completing B.Tech course from KSOU?

Hai,

KSOU-Karnataka State Open University.

KSOU is approved by the UGC(University Grants Commission) and DEC(Distance Education Council) so, the candidate who are completed their graduation in any stream will be eligible for MBA(Master of Business Administration).

Iam also attached the approval letters of KSOU.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC Approval Letter.pdf(84.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf DEC Approval Letter.pdf(62.7 KB, 144 views)
15th May 2013, 03:48 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Anyone who has completed graduation from Open University is eligible to pursue any post graduation course through regular mode. There is no rule which says that if you have completed graduation through distance education then you must also complete post graduation in the same manner.

Which means that you are eligible to do Master of Business Administration from a regular college. However for that you will have to appear for entrance exam. There are various entrance exams for MBA:-

CAT

MAT

GMAT

XAT

SNAP

You should first appear for the Common Admission Test. To appear you must have 50 percent marks in graduation. Candidates from SC/ST need 45 percent marks in graduation to apply for the Common Admission Test.

CAT is basically conducted for admission in Indian Institutes of Management. Every year under the rotation policy, a different IIM conducts the Common Admission Test. It is conducted during the month of October.

For those who are not eligible for Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test is the best option. You can appear for MAT with any graduation degree. There is no percentage criteria for this exam.

XAT is also a good option since there is no percentage criteria for it either. Some very reputed colleges accept XAT entrance exam.
15th May 2013, 11:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed Graduation with 50% marks then you are definitely eligible for MBA course.

The KSOU is a recognized open University means you won't have any problem in getting admission into regular MBA.

You have to appear for entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT etc for obtaining a score card. The scorecard in these entrance will decide which college you will get for MBA course.

So be prepared for the entrance exams if you want to get admission into top MBA colleges.

The examination will have questions from data interpretation, verbal ability, logical reasoning and arithmetic ability. Hence get yourself prepared for these type of questions so that you can solve them with speed to get a nice score.

So don't worry about eligibility criteria because Open University comes under recognized University.
15th October 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed b-tech can I do mba if what are the courses
14th April 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing B.tech in computer science in last year from Karnataka state open university. I have doubt --- Can I do MBA regular after B tech? Please Tell me if it is possible than suggest which stream may better for me?
14th April 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing B.tech in computer science in last year from Karnataka state open university. I have doubt --- Can I do MBA regular after B tech? Please Tell me if it is possible than suggest which stream may better for me?
Hopping a favorable reply.
Thank you.

Your sincerely
Bilal Ahamad
18th May 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM (COMPUTER APPLICATION) IN KARNATAKA OPEN STATE UNIVERSITY CAN I DO IN REGULAR COLLAGE IN MBA?
2nd August 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I think Technical Degree except AMIE through dose not have any recognition.
17th February 2016, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom in ksou , am i eligible to do my mba in any college with different university , for example bcom in ksou and mba in Bangalore university.... Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?