6th April 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Mbbs - NRI Quota

I have studied my 12th standard from Saudi Arabia (CBSE) and scored 76.6% . Am I eligible to take admission in Mbbs in the govt. or private medical colleges of India through NRI Quota ? I completed my 12th in 2014 and tried to get admission in many colleges through NRI Quota but the cut off everywhere was very high . Is there any place where I can get admission with 76.6% ? Please Reply !!

Related Questions:
  1. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. What would be the donation for MBBS seat in Tamilnadu or Karnataka under NRI quota
  4. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  5. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  6. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  7. How to admit my son for first year MBBS under NRI quota? Last date and fee structure?
  8. List of the colleges which provide NRI quota for students in MBBS?
  9. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  10. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  11. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  12. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  13. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  14. Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India?
  15. Any entrance exams for PG admission under NRI quota? Which medical colleges have NRI quota for PG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  17. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  18. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
6th April 2015, 08:55 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mbbs - NRI Quota

You can apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam through NRI quota.

All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi conducts Entrance Examination for admission to the MBBS Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh and Raipur).

This is the toughest medical examination in the country which is seemingly impossible to clear at a single attempt. As many as lakhs of applicants appear for this exam in spite of the fact that only the best hundred students earn seats for admission in AIIMS.

Eligibility:-

Age:- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2015). Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1999 are NOT eligible to apply.

Qualification:-
Should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.)or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as subject.

The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination as in the Essential Qualification required for appearing in this examination are:

General and OBC candidates: 60 %
SC/ST/OPH Candidates: 50 %

AIIMS MBBS 2015 Exam Pattern:-

The Exam will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason- assertion type) questions from subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.

•Physics - 60 questions
•Chemistry - 60 questions
•Biology (Botany and Zoology) - 60 questions
•General Knowledge - 20 questions

Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice marked during application.

Marking Scheme:-

•Each incorrect response will get a score of- 1/3 (minus-one-third).
•Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
•No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
•More than one response will be treated as a wrong answer and negatively marked.

For more details:-www.aiimsexams.org/
17th February 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mbbs - NRI Quota

Can an NRI student (cbse ) studying in Dubai apply for AIIMS entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?